Welcome to this beautifully maintained home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac w/ an oversized driveway. You will love the all brick exterior and newly built front porch. Inside you will find a formal dining and living room for quieter moments which lead to the open concept kitchen and family room. The spacious kitchen has white cabinets, SS appliances including a gas range and an island w/ lots of storage. The family room is centered around a cozy fireplace and has an abundance of natural light. Upstairs is the primary bedroom w/ two walk-in closets, an updated bathroom w/ dual vanity and a stunning tile shower. There are two additional bedrooms and a full bath upstairs. There is also an expansive FROG which can serve many different uses. The rear yard is fully fenced in w/ separate areas for gardening or fencing off a doggy play area. The huge deck and patio are ready for summer cookouts. There is an attached storage shed in addition to the two-car garage. Ask for a list of updates.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,381 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Florence Bowser Elementary
John Yeates Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price