Located in sought-after Cromwell Farm, this modified cape cod on an approx. 1/3 AC lot, has charm plus many updates, enhancing its desirability. The roof is a 30-year architectural shingle approx., 10 yrs. old. The KIT was remodeled approx. 10 yrs. ago, with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinets, and "soft step" flooring. The HVAC is by heat pump & less than 2 yrs. old and includes back up hot water radiator heat for extra comfort on those very cold days. HW floors are found throughout both floors (carpet over HW up). There is a natural wood-burning brick fireplace in the spacious LR. A deep pantry is conveniently located in the hallway between the LR and the KIT, as is the powder room. The utility room has washer and dryer, and additional cabinetry and is located off the KIT. Enjoy built-in drawers in the upstairs BRs, as well as a nice walk-in closet off the primary BR. Upstairs full BTH has tile-surround tub shower with glass doors. DET 800 SF GAR has a 400 SF FROG!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional
1 Full/1 Half
1,619 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,On Street.
- RES IN-2
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price