This all brick rancher has everything you need w/ a location close to interstates, base or Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, along w/ local hospitals. Within minutes to local dining, shopping, & various routes to avoid tolls. This home features 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, a fully fenced yard w/ patio areas for entertaining in the back. Enjoy relaxing nights outside from the front porch & listen to the Summer Jam musical series or view fireworks from Waterside. It gets better! You?ll notice the quality of renovation from the moment you walk in. Beautiful coffered ceilings, recessed lighting in the living room, luxury LVP throughout the entire home & upgraded fixtures. The kitchen is fully remodeled w/ shaker cabinets, subway tile backsplash, granite counters and SS appliances. Both bathrooms updated with custom tile work, vanities, toilets and more! Primary bed includes two closets & en-suite. Maintenance-free w/ updates completed within past 2 years, inc windows, roof, hot water heater & more.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,546 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price