Finding a 4-bedroom 2.5 bathroom home with over 2,500sq ft in the highly sought after Tabb Lakes is like finding a needle in a haystack now a days! Well, look no further because this well-maintained home features hardwood flooring, multiple skylights, and a substantial family room that just screams entertainment. Prefer the outdoors when hosting? This backyard is HUGE and has a peaceful firepit that is sure to bring hours of joy. Lets not forget the MASSIVE kitchen that features a breakfast nook and large windows showcasing the backyard that leads to the formal dining area that is sure to WOW any of your guests. Truly, this home is an entertainers dream! Did I mention the primary bath has heated flooring? What about the other upgrades, e.g., the newer roof (2020), fence (2021), washer and dryer (2021)? Seriously, come check this one out yall because I dont anticipate it lasting long.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Aluminum Siding,Vinyl Siding
2,532 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Vinyl, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price