This is your dream home! Live 3 blocks from the beach in this stunning, custom built Chic?s Beach home with breath taking views of Lake Bradford. This elegant home boasts a light, bright, open floor plan with 3 separate working office spaces and a 3rd floor that spans the length of the house for optimal versatility. Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on one of the largest lots in Chic?s Beach, the home is located in an amazing friendly and golf cart approved community. Luxurious primary suite features an expanded closet, relaxing sitting area and private screened porch. Large room over the garage can be used for 5th bedroom, playroom, or home theater. Other features include large closets for abundant storage, a sunroom ensconced by lake views, and a peaceful wrap around porch. Enjoy the best sunsets right in your backyard or take a 2-minute ride to the beach in the included 6-seat limousine-style golf cart. Move-in ready so you can start enjoying the beach today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
6,593 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Great Neck Middle
Frank W. Cox
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Screened. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price