Rare John Sawin custom built waterfront retreat on the James River in Charle's City Virginia just 20 Minutes to Williamsburg. Easy living with an expansive downstairs plan that includes a primary suite on the first floor, open family room, white custom kitchen with an island, granite countertops, sunroom with wonderful river views, formal dining room, study, butlers pantry, wet bar, and large laundry room with storage. The second floor offers 3 total bedrooms with one being used as a den by the current owners, ample walk-in storage on each side of the house. Other features include a side loading 3-car garage, generator, heavy duty concrete bulkhead, dock with Jet-ski lift, and large 1.85 acre lot with established landscaping. Neighborhood boat landing is 2 lots over! Property is in Flood Zone X and not required to have flood insurance.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
4,129 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 142
Charles City County Elementary
Charles City County Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Central Vacuum,Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Patio,Screened. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price