Gorgeous 5 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home in a great location in Chesapeake. This home features spacious rooms, tons of natural light, stainless steel appliances, beautiful backsplash in kitchen, and much more! Huge master bedroom. Master bathroom has separate shower and jetted tub, with dual sinks. Massive, well manicured backyard. Close to major interstates, shopping, and schools. Come see this one today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 32
Hugo A. Owens Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price