Nestled in Elizabeth Manor, this lovely brick ranch home boasts stunning water views and provides water access to the Elizabeth River. With 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, the home's large eat-in kitchen is a chef's delight, boasting custom cabinetry, double wall ovens, and ample counter space. The spacious dining room leads to a delightful sun room, great for relaxation while enjoying the stunning views of the backyard and the water. The location of this property is highly desirable, as it is situated near the well known Elizabeth Manor Golf & Country Club, parks, and playgrounds, offering an abundance of recreational opportunities. Additionally, this home is also a short 10-minute drive from Portsmouth Naval, and 15 minutes from Portsmouth Coast Guard, making it an ideal location. The property is also in close proximity to downtown Norfolk, providing easy access to all the amenities the city has to offer, while also being just 25 minutes from the beautiful Virginia Beach.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
2,394 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Hodges Manor Elementary
William E. Waters Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Heat Pump, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price