Attention boaters! Come see this beautiful half-acre wooded property with deep water access, a dock and boat lift. With over 3,200 square feet, this home gives you lots of room to spread out. Three bedrooms upstairs plus a FROG! Beautifully updated powder room and large living room, dining room and family room. The kitchen is awaiting your personal remodel. Lots of room for dreaming! Replacement windows throughout. You will love the enormous backyard with deck, screened gazebo, driveway perfect for basketball games and a trampoline that conveys. Chelsea is an amazing neighborhood, with its wide shady streets that are great for long walks and it's active civic league that plans the best activities! Join nearby Broad Bay Country Club for golf and pool fun with your community. Did we mention these are the best schools in Virginia Beach? This is the home you have been waiting for. This is the home you have earned. Come enjoy the boating lifestyle right from your backyard!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,242 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CHELSEA - 062
John B. Dey Elementary
Great Neck Middle
Frank W. Cox
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Wood Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Gazebo,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price