This is a beautiful house located on desirable Grandview Island & it is priced to sell! It is located half a block from the Chesapeake Bay. Wonderful floor plan features a large kitchen w/ beautiful granite counters including on the huge center island w/ a sink & bar area for eating. The kitchen is open to the great room w/ a gas fireplace w/ built-ins & matching granite. Separate dining room adjacent to the kitchen & a sunroom area that leads to 2nd level deck overlooking backyard. There is luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout the main floor & there is an additional room that would be perfect for a home office or a 4th bedroom w/ an ensuite half bath. There are 3 additional bedrooms upstairs which includes a large primary bedroom that has views of the bay & a walk-in closet, outside balcony, & spacious ensuite bath w/ a jetted tub & separate shower. There is a huge garage (over 1000sqft) that could possibly house 4 vehicles, plus additional area for storage or workshop area.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Francis Asbury Elementary
Benjamin Syms Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price