Welcome to this beautiful, light & bright, well-maintained home! The foyer invites you into a contemporary, warm, inviting living room with cathedral ceilings, skylights, and a cozy fireplace with a bold wood mantle. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of the first-floor primary bedroom with a full bath. The bright and airy kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Upstairs features two bedrooms with jack and jill bath with two separate vanity sinks. The sliding glass door leads to the patio and spacious backyard with a shed for storage. Attached garage with driveway space. This house is unique! Come and see!
Residential - Single Family, Other
1,696 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price