AFFORDABLE RANCH in Wood Farm - Theres NO STEPS to climb in this FANTASTIC Single Family Home! TOTALLY REMODELED KITCHEN - Updated Cabinetry, GRANITE, Stainless Appliances + extra Pantry Cabinets! Enjoy REMODELED BATHS, an OPEN FLOOR PLAN & Great Room with vaulted ceiling, skylights & Fireplace! Theres a sizable Primary Suite, separate Dining Room with Bar AND a Bonus Room for your Home Office or just to play in :) READY TO GO - NEW waterproof Pergo Wood Flooring and outside, theres low maintenance Vinyl Siding, newer Roof & HVAC, Replacement Windows, wrapped Trim + covered Front Porch. Want more? How about an ATTACHED GARAGE, plenty of parking, big Corner Lot with roomy Backyard & sleepy cul-de-sac locale? It can all be yours! There are NO FEES nor Association to worry about either! Located just minutes from Interstates 64 & 264, area Shopping, Entertainment, Restaurants, Regent University, City View Park + Back Bays Farmhouse Brewery! Stop Looking for a House . . Come Find It!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,602 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Storm Door(s),Skylight(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Off Street,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price