Eclipse. Best kept secret in Suffolk. Not much comes on the market in this old fishing village bordered by the James River and Chuckatuck Creek. Beautiful brick ranch with huge 2 car garage. Situated on 3/4 acre lot on quiet dead end street. Lots of updates include granite kitchen and bath countertops, LVT flooring to name just a few. Deck off den just few yrs old. Brass chandelier in dining area does not convey. Gas fireplace converted to electric logs but can be converted back to gas logs. Meticulously maintained! Move in ready!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,849 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
King`s Fork Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Propane. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price