Have you been looking for new construction on the water on the West side of Norfolk? Look no further than Jason Ave. Home is ready to go! Unique floorplan offering expansive views of the water from your upstairs living area and kitchen. 4 large bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus a flex room on the main level which could act as a home/office, den, playroom, etc. Oversized 2 car garage and upper and lower decks so you can enjoy the waterfront. Features include: LVP (luxury vinyl plank) flooring in main living areas, laundry, and bathrooms. Soft close full wood overlay cabinets throughout. Granite countertops throughout. Stainless facade appliance package by Whirl Pool including electric range, microwave over range, and dishwasher. Double vanity in primary bath with tile shower surround and fiberglass base. Garage door opener. Full feature list uploaded in docs
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,654 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price