Welcome to Currituck! Enjoy coming home to your modern style farmhouse that is located off 168 and has views of the Currituck Sound! This house sit on a lot thats about 1.2 acres and there is a nearby pond that you can fish in that is fully stocked. 3 bedrooms with a FROG and 2 baths- the downstairs is open, bright and airy. Large kitchen is great for entertaning with the bar, eat in area with bay window, granite, and stainless steel appliances. Nuetral colors thought, mud room, open shelving in bathroom upstairs, storage in the FROG, epoxied garage floor. Master bedroom is huge and has walk in closet. Seller has recently installed gutters and the 16x20 deck. Dog run out back! House is move in ready!
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Currituck County NC
1,649 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Currituck County Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price