Spacious 4-bedroom home with a large lot on a cul-de-sac in Long Point neighborhood. Seller offering 2% closing cost assistance with a full-price offer. Large eat-in kitchen, dining room, living room, and family room with fireplace. Large primary suite with 2 walk-in closets & jetted tub. 2 car attached garage, large driveway, HUGE backyard, storage shed and separate workshop area. Convenient to Portsmouth Naval Hospital, Coast Guard Base Portsmouth, NNSY, Newport News Shipbuilding and easy access to I-664. Brand New Roof: December 2022 and Brand New HVAC: January 2023.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,292 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Churchland Primary & Intermediate
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
LOT 214LONG POINT SE
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price