Gorgeous almost new home w/ inviting front porch centrally located in desirable Winona. This home has all of todays modern conveniences including LVP flooring, a lovely formal dining rm & a spacious living rm that transitions seamlessly into well-appointed kitchen w/ granite countertops, SS appliances, & generous pantry. Large walk-in laundry rm. Upstairs: 3 bedrooms 2 of which have ensuite access to hallway bathrooms & plenty of storage. Impressive Primary suite w/ walk-in closet & sitting area. Primary bath w/ walk-in shower & double sinks. Seller added loft storage in attached garage. Enjoy sunsets & other amusement from custom hand laid patio in landscaped back yard. Home backs up to City owned green space/dog park for wonderful privacy. Additional upgrades: custom built-ins around fireplace, kitchen wine rack, lighting & faucet fixtures, porch fan, smart thermostats. Assumable VA loan with 2.25% interest rate.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,655 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Willard Model Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price