Beautiful home in sought after Salem Woods on a cul-de-sac and backs up to wooded area shows pride of ownership! As you open the front door you will be greeted with the large living room/dining room area, updated half bath, family room, and updated kitchen. The kitchen, which is open to the family room with fireplace, features gorgeous quartz countertops and higher end matching stainless appliances. Upstairs you will see the beautiful hall bathroom and four generously sized bedrooms with ample storage. Three of the four bedrooms have two closets! The primary bedroom ensuite is bright and airy. The primary bathroom has been completely remodeled to include a curbless shower with TWO rainfall shower head/wand combos that can be independently operated, HEATED tile floors, quality double sink vanity, LED lighted mirror, Bluetooth fan, and new toilet. Two car garage is equipped with level two electric vehicle charging capability. Grab your agent before its gone!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,113 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Rosemont Forest Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price