Luxurious all brick home is centrally located in a one-of-a-kind upscale development. Spacious open floor plan boasts beautiful hardwood floors and is wonderful for entertaining family and friends. Huge kitchen with upgraded stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, wine fridge, pot filler above 5 burner gas stove, double oven, and custom exhaust hood is a gourmet chef's delight. Formal dining room with tray ceilings. Fabulous primary suite features an elegant bath and large walk-in closet. Upgraded carpet throughout the entire second floor. This home boasts impressive curb appeal! Step outside to a large screened in patio with gas grill, outdoor kitchen burner, and an extended deck. Lawn maintenance is a breeze with Front and back yard irrigation system. Centrally located to interstates and shopping.
Residential - Single Family, Other
4 Full/1 Half
3,580 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price