The Inside Story: Beautiful hardwood floors and new carpet is just the beginning. A formal dining room off of the kitchen for those special family dinners. Convenient kitchen with center island and ample storage & granite counter space. A dropped table is ideal for impromptu meals. The family room displays a tray ceiling and plenty of natural lighting. It is centrally located off the kitchen making it easy for the cook to enjoy the family conversations. The main suite on the first level is large enough for a sitting area. Don't miss the en suite with the large walk-in shower. The main closet has room enough for two. Take a trip upstairs to the loft area/bonus hang-out space. Also, find two nice size bedrooms; one with a private bath entrance great for guests. Need additional storage; check out the walk-in attic. Finally, on the way down take a step outside to view the fenced backyard. This one-owner home has been well maintained. Call today for a private showing.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
2,548 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
PARKSIDE AT BENNETTS CREEK
John Yeates Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Other. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price