145 Indian Springs is a stunning home nestled on a quiet street with a parklike setting down the road from William and Mary. Enter the majestic foyer with grand staircase perfect for special moments! To the left is a cozy den with fabulous oversized fireplace. Perfect to curl up with a book and a cup of tea! The elegant living room and dining room are to the right and are wonderful for entertaining and family dinners. The kitchen is the heart of the home with plenty of space for cooking and baking. A built in sunroom is perfect for watching the birds and viewing the beautiful grounds. A 2-tier deck is ideal for coffee in the morning or wine in the evening while enjoying the wildlife and beautiful landscape. This home has been lovingly cared for and offers different shade gardens throughout the property. Will not disappoint. Welcome Home!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,017 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 114
Matthew Whaley Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price