A beautiful move-in ready home with plenty of space to grow and entertain. This brick ranch features a large living room with a vaulted ceiling, formal dining room, gas fireplace and four bedrooms. The kitchen showcases granite countertops, wood cabinets, gas stove, black appliances and an eat in kitchen. Fourth bedroom is located above the garage which may serve as your own in-law suite with full bath. Two car attached garage, driveway and an extra side yard pad to park your boat or extra vehicles. A great sunroom (heated) located off the living room, surrounded by a large deck (Trex), with a Sunsetter retractable awning to keep out of the sun during those afternoon parties. Two sheds with electricity running to the one on left side of property makes for a great workshop. Lastly...plenty of storage throughout the home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2,497 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Butts Road Intermediate
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,In-Law Floorplan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price