This house has so much potential. It is being sold, "as-is", but has had the following updates: Roof in 2014, Water Heater in 2005, HVAC in 2020, W&D in 2022, storm door in 2023. The converted garage has a full bath and could be an in-law suite. The small bedroom off the foyer is adjacent to a full bath and does not have a closet. The second floor has 3 large bedrooms. and 2 full baths. The yard is huge and fenced.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2,200 sq. ft
Green Run Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Storm Door(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- In-Law Floorplan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch,Shed(s). Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price