Enjoy the privacy and space of country living without sacrificing the convenience of the city in a picturesque neighborhood of 32 homes each on 3+ acre lots. This well maintained ranch is ideally situated at the end of a cul-de-sac on 3.3 acres that adjoins vast farmland on 2 sides. The home includes 4 bedrooms, 3 updated bathrooms, spacious family room, updated kitchen, office, a large back deck, shed, 2-car garage and detached workshop with power. Newer roof and windows. HVAC, h20 water filtration system & electrical updated 2017. Septic replaced in 2015. Grassfield/ Hickory school zone. Just minutes from shopping and dining!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Traditional
2,251 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Water Softener,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Water Softener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Shed(s),Workshop,Horses OK. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price