Welcome home to this tranquil 3 bed/3 bath home. The sellers love being on almost one acre in Poquoson watching the world go by. Acreage is per seller. Being surrounded by water you feel a breeze even on the hottest of summer days. Come visit this charming home and enjoy an amazing view from every room. It is a renovators dream with an unfinished basement. The second floor could also be completed for a rental. Sit a spell on your porch while watching the sun set. Enjoy your morning coffee on your screened in porch overlooking your large waterfront backyard! Original hardwood floors throughout. For sale as is. Poquoson is a welcoming community filled with traditions, restaurants, art and fishing. You won't want to miss this gem minutes from LAFB, NASA and I64.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, Cottage
1,762 sq. ft
ALL OTHERS AREA 111
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Laminate, Wood
- None, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Patio,Porch,Screened,Workshop. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price