Welcome to this sought after neighborhood - Little Neck. Original owner in this custom built, all brick home that sits on close to an acre with tons of privacy. Over 5,000 sq. ft. The entrance includes a staircase which opens up to the living area, kitchen & spacious breakfast area. Gorgeous sun room over looking the pool. Off the kitchen you will find a huge bonus room. Down the hall goes to an upstairs room over the garage or straight to the 3 car attached garage with a workroom. Upstairs you will find 5 large bedrooms, 2 with an en-suite. Going Outside, the backyard is an entertainers paradise with a large deck, immaculate landscaping & pool. Concrete slab ready for a pool house. Seller also has a home generator. Don't wait this will be gone.
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
5,187 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
LITTLE NECK COVE
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Workshop. Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price