Welcome to your dream home! Prepare to be impressed w/this fully remodeled ranch-style 3 bed, 2 bath home. From top to bottom, it has been updated w/the finest finishes & modern touches. One step inside this home & you'll be wowed by the spacious living room, which leads seamlessly to a den space and the large sunroom, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing.The updated kitchen features SS appliances, granite counters, & plenty of cabinetry. It's a chef's dream! The primary is a true oasis, boasting a large closet & en-suite w/ dbl vanities & spacious shower. Two additional bedrooms provide plenty of room & they share a beautifully remodeled full bath. The large backyard offers endless possibilities for fun & relaxation. Plus, the mature trees provide shade on hot summer days.With a prime location located on a cul-de-sac, this home offers the best of both worlds - peace & quiet, yet still close to all the amenities & conveniences you could want & $5,000 in Closing Assistance!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,838 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
STRATFORD TERRACE - 113
Booker T. Washington Elementary
John F. Kennedy Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price