Beautiful, two-story transitional home with brick front in sought after Hunningdon Woods. Dramatic 2-story foyer with hardwood floors, also in DR.First Floor Flex room could be office/bedroom as a full bath first floor.Inviting, spacious eat-in kitchen opens to tiered deck and large fenced yard. All bedrooms nice-sized. All appliances work fine but as-is, extra fridge in garage works but as-is. Upstairs baths tiled. Primary bath features dual sink vanity, sep. jetted tub/shower. No neighborhood fees. Super convenient location for shopping, pharmacies, restaurants.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Storm Door(s),Skylight(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Shed(s). Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price