Truly 1 of a kind historic farm style home built in 1800 on 1+ Ac. Huge wrap around open porch, 26x20 screened porch. Loads of windows for natural lighting. Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, gas range, quartz counters & farmhouse sink. Updated baths, 1st floor bed with sunroom and bath. Hardwood floors, doors and trim throughout. Tankless water heater, dual HVAC, new electrical panel box & newer septic system. Multiple historical buildings, 1100sqft 2 bedroom and 1 bath Guest House/Cottage with heat/air, 220 sqft washhouse with a woodburning fireplace. 2 Additional outdoor buildings all with electric, 20x22 Det Garage with panel box and lean-to. Outdoor Cooking, 25x25 garden. Located in the historical area of Chuckatuck, between Suffolk and Smithfield.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, Cottage
2 Full/1 Half
3,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
King`s Fork Middle
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Metal, Asphalt
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Porch,Screened,Shed(s). Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price