Large and airy home on 22 acres! 10 foot ceilings downstairs, 9 foot upstairs, restored hardwood floors downstairs, wood burning fireplace with brick chimney. Master down has a door to the back covered porch. 1000 feet of covered porch with finished beaded ceilings. 3 car garage with workshop area,and finished room over top. Large loft area, 40 year roof in great shape. Granite countertops with kitchen bar, stainless steel appliances SIX burner gas chef's stove,cabinets up and down. Fenced garden behind. House is extremely energy efficient.: Hydron, Ultimate Air exchange, hot water all summer.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian
3 Full/1 Half
3,810 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 121
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan, Geo-Thermal
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Horses OK. Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price