This stunning home is located on a cul-de-sac, in sought after Eagle Harbor. You will love the warm and inviting front porch. The home boasts a grand 2 story foyer. There is a formal living room and a dining room which features a tray ceiling and wainscoting. The Kitchen includes all appliances(stainless steel), subway tile backsplash, center island, granite countertops, and breakfast eat-in area. The spacious family room has a natural gas fireplace. The upstairs laundry provides easy access to the bedrooms. The ample sized primary bedroom has a large walk in closet, en-suite bath that includes, dual sinks, jetted tub, separate shower, & private commode closet. The backyard has a large deck for entertaining. Conveniently located to Southside and the Peninsula. Incredible amenities to include clubhouse, swim club w/water park, dock, playgrounds, Jr. Olympic size pool, 5 ac lake, garden golf, year round skating rink, and sand volleyball court. Come see this 4BR, 2 1/2 bath home today!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Isle of Wight
2,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Deck,Patio,Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price