Located in "The Colony," this single-story brick home includes a large bedroom over the garage. The house sits on a tranquil, half-acre corner lot on a cul-de-sac. There is a vaulted Living Room with brick fireplace, Parlor (which can be easily converted into a 4th bedroom), spacious Dining Room, eat-in Kitchen, Primary Bedroom with two large closets, and expansive Sunroom with panoramic views. Other features include a Generator, zoned HVAC (2022), new Roof (2021), multiple Skylights and Solar tubes, and tons of storage space in the floored attic. "The Colony" is located between Jamestown Settlement and Colonial Williamsburg and is convenient to the Marina Distract/Billsburg, Capital Bike Trail, route 199, and everything Williamsburg has to offer!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,775 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Laurel Lane Elementary / fmr. Rawls Byrd
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price