Live your best life on charming Gwynns Island! Situated on Barn Creek & just a short sail from Milford Haven & the Chesapeake Bay, this bright & spacious custom home offers beautiful vaulted ceilings & transom windows allowing in tons of natural light. Double-sided glass enclosed stone fireplace provides a stunning focal point in the living area. Youll love the custom cabinetry, black granite countertops, and gourmet quality stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. This home was built to withstand whatever nature can throw at it with PGT WinGuard high impact resistant windows & doors; Metalworks StoneCrest Slate Steel Shingle roof; steel beam supports; cinderblock pilings; & heated pipes underneath. Whole house generator conveys for even more peace of mind. Partially renovated two room cottage has propane heat and electric installed with plumbing lines run up to the structure for easy finishing. Schedule a showing today to start enjoying island life!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
2,048 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 126
Thomas Hunter Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Water Softener,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Water Softener,Dishwasher,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Propane. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Screened. Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price