This cozy ranch offers the opportunity to live on navigable waterfront property in Seaford at an affordable price. Beautiful hardwood floors and updated cabinets provide the crucial and most expensive elements to the start of your renovated dream home. Three bedrooms, 2 full baths with large living, dining and family room w/wood fireplace. Cul-de-sac location offers privacy and you have the use of the community boat ramp, located in the neighborhood just yards away on the same street for no fee. No HOA membership required! Large attached 2 car garage makes this home a great catch, along with the crabs and fish from your dock!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
1,540 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,On Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Dock,Porch. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
- Association Name
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price