Prepare to fall in love with this beautiful all brick townhome in the heart of Ghent! Two spacious master suites! Lovely hardwood floors. Cathedral ceilings with skylights. Wood burning fireplace. Roof replaced in 2017 (50 year Davinci Composite), Spacious eat-in-kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cabinet space. Nice touches throughout. Generous sized bedrooms and living space. Electric vehicle charging station and garage! Neighbors sold for $510,000 in June 2023. Excellent location close to hospitals, restaurants, shops, Waterside, Tides and so much more!
Residential - Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,143 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Walter Herron Taylor Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- ,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price