This one checks all the boxes! Awesome covered front porch with tongue and groove ceiling. Updated, big, set on a large lot with shed and oversized detached garage with 2nd story storage. Incredible kitchen with full wood overlay cabinets with soft close feature, full stainless appliance package! Large living spaces with dining and eat in kitchen, huge great room and flex/sunroom. Upgraded throughout with all granite counters, custom tiled shower in 1st floor primary bath with glass enclosure. LVP flooring in first floor living spaces and baths. New roof, new black windows, new HVAC, new kitchens, baths, flooring, fixtures, paint, garage door, expanded driveway, rear patio and more! 5th bedroom great for office or playroom. Termite/moisture and home inspection done, seller very proactive. Minutes to Coliseum Shopping, I-64, so much more.
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Aluminum Siding,Wood Siding
3,186 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Christopher C. Kraft Elementary
Cesar Tarrant Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price