Updated mid-century style home located on a quiet culdesac in beautiful Marlbank Farms! New roof, fresh interior and exterior paint, new interior doors & trim; large front yard ready for pets with 3 gates and a split rail fence; brand new open kitchen with quartz counters, large island with farmhouse sink, hidden trash, new appliances, pot filler, tile back splash; new LVP flooring on 2 levels. Dont miss the matching treehouse in the back yard and the massive carport! The 761SF two car garage has a workshop area, lots of built-in storage and one of the entrances to the 890SF basement. On the mid-level there is a bedroom with bath next to the walk-out family room with a stone wood burning fireplace. The other bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor. The optional Marlbank Farms Assoc membership offers access to tennis, clubhouse, small boat/kayak launch & pool with swim team. Come see this one before it is sold!
Residential - Single Family, Other
2 Full/2 Half
3,377 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed(s),Workshop. Cul-De-Sac,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price