Incredibly maintained 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home offering 2,885 square feet in sought after Jacobs Springs. Open concept eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, ample cabinet space and pantry. Interior features include a formal living room, formal dining room, spacious great room with cathedral ceiling and wood burning fireplace which opens to an additional living area/sunroom. The second floor boasts a large primary bedroom suite with attached primary bathroom with double vanity and dual walk-in closets. Three additional bedrooms and hallway bathroom. Exterior features include wrap around porch, replacement windows, shed and gorgeous backyard with deck, patio and fireplace that is perfect for entertaining.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,888 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price