Location, Location, Location!Located in York County this home is in Grafton High/Middle and Coventry elementary school district. 4 bedroom , 2.5 bath home with first floor primary and 3 more large bedrooms upstairs. Open floor plan features eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Kitchen opens to family room and allows an abundance of natural light. First floor primary bedroom has large bathroom and huge walk in closet. Large fenced in backyard with patio is great for entertaining. Centrally located on the Peninsula convenient to I64, Langley AFB, Ft Eustis, NASA, NN airport, shopping, restaurants and so much more!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,680 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price