Charming, well-maintained, low maintenance home in Williamsburg! The elegant eat-in kitchen features beautiful white cabinetry, under cabinet lighting, granite counters and stainless steel appliances. A vaulted ceiling in formal dining room, wood burning fireplace in living room, and sturdy hardwood floors throughout the first level offers a spacious and cozy feel. This fabulous property faces south and offers bright and sunny living spaces with ample storage throughout. The roof was replaced in 2021 and water heater in 2022. The front load washer & dryer are included in this sale along with 2 refrigerators. Enjoy the outdoors on the freshly painted deck , fenced & private backyard, ample parking in the front, and storage shed with roll up door that could serve as a play house or she shed. All on a private cul de sac and within minutes of everything Williamsburg has to offer, and right next door to Norge Elementary.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod
2 Full/1 Half
1,548 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Shed(s),Workshop. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price