UNDER CONSTRUCTION NOW WITH SPRING 2022 DELIVERY! This one-of-a-kind home is the Hartford Terrace Floorplan. This homes unique design features first floor living with an open flow concept and a spacious main level primary suite. The first floor features a den or optional office space, dining room, and Kitchen featuring 42" cabinetry, stainless steel gas appliances, granite countertops. Kitchen overlooks family room with gas fireplace leading to screened porch and oversized deck! Great for entertaining. Primary suite features oversized all ceramic tile walk in shower, dual vanities, and large closet. The lower level is your "Terrace" level with two additional bedrooms, bathroom, rec rom, and a gigantic conditioned storage room that could be finished as additional bonus space or workshop! Located in the heart of Smithfield, you will find yourself immersed in quiet of the country, in one of the most well established communities in the area!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Isle of Wight
3,031 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Fiber Cement
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price