This beautiful home is located in a Cul De Sac. A front porch and back deck allows for outdoor enjoyment. The fenced in back yard is a perfect space for exercise or entertainment. The foyer welcomes you near the formal dining room or sitting room. The gourmet kitchen is open to the den and features an additional dining or sitting area. The first floor has a guest bedroom adjacent to the mud room and full bath. The garage has hanging storage racks and offers and abundance of storage. The seller installed new flooring in the dining, foyer and stairs after purchase in 2017. The second floor has a common area that can be used as an office, den or flex space. A window seat is a nice addition to this area. 3 bedrooms, a full bath laundry room and massive Primary suite. The third floor can be for a bedroom, gym, craft room, theater or den. There is another walk in closet and attic here. If closing cannot occur by May 11, closing will have to be delayed to end of June or later.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
3,607 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 113
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. On Street,Attached.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price