Cute Ranch on two acres with DEEPWATER access and a dock. This location is amazingly close to the bay so quick access to REAL deep water. We were told that low mean tide is 7ft but buyer needs to do their own due diligence. The ranch is clean and in great condition with new HVAC. The home sits at the front of the lot with more than 2/3 of the lot clear to the water. The home is being sold as is but IS in good condition and move-in ready. Current zoning appears to allow for more construction on the property with the owner of the property or a relation to the owner of the property. Buyer's should check with local ordinance to learn of local zoning laws if they wish to consider more construction on the property. This is a VERY rare and unique opportunity to be this close to the bay with direct access.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Cottage
1,292 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
ALL OTHERS AREA 112
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch,Shed(s). Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price