FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE a three-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bathroom brick condo in Chancellor Walk. The first floor living level offers a large open Living Room and Dining Room area with engineered hardwood, gas fireplace, and built-ins, as well as access to a private patio perfect for morning coffee, grilling in the evening or the amateur gardener. The oversized Primary Bedroom has a vaulted ceiling, spacious walk-in closet, and a large Primary Bathroom w/ double sinks, jetted tub, and separate shower. Also upstairs, two additional bedrooms, a hall bathroom and laundry area can be located. One-car garage includes additional shelving, and there is parking for two additional cars in the driveway. HVAC ? 2020; Interior Paint ? 2020; Downstairs Flooring ? 2020; Refrigerator ? May 2022. Pet Policy: 2 pets per unit, No weight limit, however only 1 large dog. Rental Restrictions: Must obtain written approval from Board prior to leasing. NOT FHA Approved.
Residential - Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
2,008 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Storm Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price