Did you know there's a place in VB that's convenient to everything, yet feels like you're in the middle of a forrest? Welcome to 1104 Sycamore nestled back in Little Neck Cove. If you want a brick home framed by beautiful old trees, an Open Concept living area with a Separate Primary Bedroom Suite, a gorgeous Bathroom and Walk in Closet then you've found your next home. There's also 3 other bedrooms, and 2 Full Baths. Plus a large family room and Eat In Kitchen with a fireplace and a formal dining room. Original hardwood floors are throughout the house. There's also a huge fenced in backyard, and deck with covered gazebo which conveys. Plus a walking path throughout the Little Neck area and the Swim and Racquet Club is just down the road. The Roof, HVAC and Water Heater 2017. You will absolutely love this home and neighborhood. Conveniently located in the middle of Hampton Roads. Shopping, Restaurants, Beach, Bases and Airport are just minutes away. Open House Sun. Aug.15 from 12-3.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch
2,170 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
LITTLE NECK COVE
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Porch,Shed(s). Corner Lot,Cul-De-Sac,Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price