This dreamy Northwestern Craftsman Contemporary home is the perfect place to relax in privacy surrounded by nature. With its cedar wood shingle siding, large picture windows, and skylights, this home is flooded with natural light. The flagstone-clad wood burning fireplace in the great room is the perfect place to cozy up on a chilly night. The 1st floor features 2 bedrooms - 1 w/ensuite bath and 1 w/balcony. The 2nd floor provides 4 addtional bedrooms with wooded views, incl. primary suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bath. The updated eat-in kitchen features an entire wall of built-in cabinets, a butler's pantry, and serene views and access to the outdoor space. Off the kitchen is a 500ft workshop/studio space only limited by your imagination. New wood fence and roof Dec. 2022. Don't forget to check out the Walk Through Tour & 3D Virtual Tour!
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
Shingle Siding,Wood Siding
4,175 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ALL OTHERS AREA 112
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Other. Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry,Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Shed(s),Workshop. Wooded,Waterfront.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price