Come home to this custom-built, all-brick beauty! Arrive via the circular drive to the welcoming front porch. Youll love the bright openness of this home with the formal dining room on the right and ahead is the 2-story great room with custom-built bookcases framing a gas fireplace and wall of windows bringing the outside in. To the right, the stunning, sunny, window-walled morning room opens to the deck and is big enough for both dining & seating areas! The adjacent kitchen boasts hickory cabinets, an island, a gas cooktop, stainless appliances, granite counters & pantry. The large Primary bedroom has a tray ceiling, walk-in closet w/safe & bath w/double vanity, shower & garden tub. At the other end of the hall is a 2nd bedrm/den, full bath, laundry & door to 3-car garage w/work area. First floor living areas have beautiful oak floors. Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms and 2 full baths! Theres LOTS of storage in the eaves and in the unfinished, partially framed, room over the garage!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3,227 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
D.J. Montague Elementary
James Blair Middle
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Gas Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price