This lovely home shows pride of ownership with tasteful updates. Located at the end of a court, on the cul-de-sac, so is a great location. Comfortable floor plan includes foyer, formal living room, formal dining room, kitchen open to family room. Out back is a good sized yard with two level Trex deck & privacy fenced yard. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms, two full bathrooms, of which one is in the primary bedroom. All bedrooms have ceiling fans with lights. Recent updates are the roof, gutters, sliding glass door, duel zoned HVAC system (2 years old), kitchen cabinets, countertops & back splash. New fireplace replaced with gas logs & beautiful surround. New carpet and most interior paint. New hot water heater. Windows have been replaced. Welcome home!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,210 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
GLENWOOD - 418
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Gas Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Porch. Cul-De-Sac.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price