Wonderful home, wonderful condition, ready for a new family. 5 bedrooms,2 Primary BdRms with ensuites. Big Back yard, backs up to walking trail in neighborhood, get some exercise while enjoying nature. NEW, kitchen fixture & disposal. NEW Plumbing fixtures, some fresh paint, FP in family room with wood stove. Closets GALORE, no short of storage here, even 2 pantries & utility closet in Kitchen. Laundry room with shelves & w/doors to back yard and garage. Garage features workspace & extra shelfs for storage. Dining Room & HUGE Sunroom and deck. Hardwood or Ceramic floors throughout. Conditioned crawlspace serviced yearly & HVAC maint. serviced bi-yearly. Large home, lots of space & a large lot at .51 AC & Nice Mini Park just down the street, small boat storage available, picnic area and bridge over water for homeowner, just a short walk from this property. Must see all this house, make you appt today!
Residential - Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
2,712 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
James River Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Electric Water Heater
- Crawl Space
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-In Closet(s),Entrance Foyer,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch. Wooded.
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price