Amazing end-unit townhome in the highly sought after Coventry subdivision! This home has a fresh coat of paint, new carpet & LVP flooring throughout and brand new stainless steel appliances & new countertops in the kitchen! Cathedral ceilings & gas fireplace in the living room, which is open to the formal dining area & kitchen. The primary bedroom is located on the first floor with an ensuite fully equipped with a shower, jetted tub & dual sink vanity as well as a walk-in closet. The remaining 3 bedrooms are very spacious & all located upstairs. Just enough backyard space to enjoy but very little to maintain. The backyard is fully enclosed with privacy fence and has a patio area, perfecting for relaxing, grilling & entertaining. Enjoy off street parking with a private driveway and the option for additional parking in the garage or use for extra storage! Located near shopping, wineries, restaurants, and more! You're going to love this home. Call today for a private showing!
Residential - Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,718 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Electric Range,,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Electric Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. .
- Electric Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Attached.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
* Listing Broker’s offer of compensation is made only to members of the Real Estate Information Network, Inc. (REIN, Inc.).
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price